Dubai International Airport and Duty Free shops

Dubai International Airport and Duty Free shops Video Clips. Duration : 5.15 Mins.



More at travel.hombrelobo.com Hi, my name is Eduardo, and this is "Travel". The "Travel Video Blog". And I'm at the Duty Free, or, yeah, the Duty Free of the... Dubai airport. Just entered the... the gate here, and I wanted just to show you the first impression. It's not too big, to be honest. I have to go, let me see, that way. Let me see, I have to go that way. 113 and I have to go 115. I guess it will be that way. This is 113? Okay, I don't know which way I have to go, but I will show you where we are. It's famous for the lotteries that they have. I mean, that's one of the good things about the Duty Free in Dubai. They have, for instance, this is a lottery. You have one change in one thousand, let me show you, to win a Harley Davidson. And the price for the ticket, so they only issue a thousand tickets, for the lottery for this motorcycle. And the price for the ticket is 100 dirhams, which is something like, US, a bit less in euros. About 22, 23 euros. So, it's not a bad deal. I mean, you have, how many times do you have a chance of one in one thousand. Not many, so. And for the rest, it's a typical, big terminal, with a lot of shops. Electronics are not bad. Although you can probably buy some really good electronics in Dubai downtown. But, let me see... Let me see... What else to show you. Okay, this is electronics, a little shop. Next... Typical... I mean, buying Godiva in Dubai. It should be the French, but I guess that is... if the price is right, why not. And ...

Keywords: dubai, airport, duty free



This entry was posted in , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply